ACCOMMODATION SERVICE* RESUMES!
Altara Suites is happy to announce that our accommodation service has resumed, effective from 00:00 of September 5th, 2020 as of newest announcement from Danang City’s Governmental Office. Bookings are now available through all of our channels.
Staying at Altara Suites,
You are to enjoy all of the following benefits:
- One night stay in one of our suites*
- Fully-equipped suites ranging from 60 to 100 sqm with living and dining areas
- Spacious bedrooms, modern bathrooms with bath-tub and walk-in-shower
- Fully-equipped modern kitchens with electric cooking appliances and kitchen utensils
- Free usage of equipped washer and dryer in every suite
- Balcony with the best view of either Danang City, the peninsula of Son Tra or My Khe Beach
- Complimentary high-speed Internet
*According to the newly announced regulation from Danang’s City Office, all services except accommodation are requested to remain unopened. Thus, bookings at Altara Suites now only include accommodation. Pool, Gym, Restaurant and other services are unavailable.
*Travel from Danang to other cities/ provinces are subjected to quarantine regulation from the specific arrival. Please refer to arrival city’s Center of Disease Control for more information.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- Booking and stay date: starting from September 5th, 2020
- Add only VND180,000/night for children from 6 – 11 years, and infant to 5 year old children are free of charge.
- Booking must be made directly with hotel’s reservations or through our website/Facebook fanpage, and payment to be debited from guest credit card or bank transfer by midday of one day before arrival.
- Extra bed fee is VND650,000 with breakfast included. Each room can arrange only 01 extra bed.
- Any cancellation received within 01 day prior to arrival date will incur the full period charge.
- Failure to arrive at Altara Suites will be treated as a No-Show and no refund will be given.
Altara Suites Đà Nẵng by Ri-Yaz
Address: 120 Vo Nguyen Giap, Phuoc My Ward, Son Tra, Danang
Hotline: 0961 031 179 or 0236 268 7979